POWERSCHOOL PARENT LOGIN – NEW ACCOUNT SET-UP
- Go to this site: https://aisd.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- Click on “CREATE ACCOUNT”
- Enter your first and last name, current email address, and your desired username and password. You can choose your own password.
- Scroll down to “Link Students to Account”. This is where you can add your child(ren) to your parent account.
A.)Enter your student’s name exactly as it appears in PowerSchool. Enter your parent access login and passcode provided by the school office (it will be a 3 letter code for each one) for your student. Do this for each child that you would like to link to your account.
B.) Select the appropriate Relationship to the student.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click “ENTER”.
- You should see a notification that reads “Congratulations! Your new Parent Account has been created. Enter your Username and Password to start using your new account.”
You can also download the Powerschool Mobile app
Questions or concerns? Call the AISD district office at 908-886-6332